Wow! My first Blogging award! This is a rather pleasant way to start off the new year. I want to thank the awesome Nichola Cosgrove over at “At home with Nich.” Thank you so much for the nomination, Nichola!
Before I begin, I want to apologize for taking so long to get out another supplement post. I’ve been really busy with work, traveling, all that fun stuff. I have my post on EGCG in the works and I’ll have it out here in a couple days.
With that being said, I had a lot of fun with this post. I hope you all enjoy reading it. 🙂
Okay, so, The Sunshine Blogger Award!
The sunshine blogger award is given to those who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging world through their writing. In our wonderful world full of beauty and majesty. I believe we should award those who try to spread positivity.
Alright, next, here are the rules.
- Write a post about accepting the award, thanking the blogger who nominated you for the award
- Answer the questions given by the person who nominated you
- Display a selection of questions for those you wish to nominate for the award.
- Comment on each of the nominee’s blogs letting them know that you have nominated them and give a link back to your post
- List the “rules” and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
So, the nominator left me a bunch of awesome questions!
Questions from At Home With Nich
1. If you could be any animal what would it be and why?
So… uhhh… I like dogs a little too much. Here’s my little Daisy
|She’s the greatest. <3|
I would, hands down, be a dog.
They love unconditionally, they are loyal, caring, emotional, absolutely wonderful animals.
My dog Daisy gets endless pets. She’s spoiled rotten. All she does is sleep, eat, chase balls and murder stuffed animals, and be amazing.
10/10 would be doggo.
*Ahem* Excuse me, I let my inner crazy dog person come out.
Here’s my cat Nova, too. Because he deserves some love!
|He likes pots.|
He’s the most handsome. 🙂
Photo by Jan Tielens on Unsplash
2. If you could go back in time when would that be and why?
That’s an interesting question. If I were to go back in time, I don’t think I would want to go back to any point within the last 100 years. I find Greek culture and Greek mythology to be absolutely fascinating, as well as Egyptian culture and Egyptian mythology. Oh! I also find Roman culture and mythology to be pretty interesting as well. If I had to choose, however, I think I would go with going back in time to ancient Rome. I would love to see what life was actually like during those times, and perhaps participate in some gladiatorial combat!
3. If you could change one thing about the world we live in what would it be?
There are so many things. I suppose I’ll keep it somewhat relevant to my blog. I would like to change the intentional spreading of misinformation. This stems from a much larger problem, but it seems to boil down to profiting from ignorance. People who know little about supplements are taken advantage of by smooth-talking salesmen, certain showman doctors, companies that prefer to maximize profits as opposed to maximizing customer satisfaction. I won’t go on a long rant about this, but it is something that bothers me constantly. Supplement chains should better educate their employees to make sure that the information that they are providing to their customers is accurate. They should also not worry so much about selling but worry about helping them.
I understand that businesses need to profit, but I wish some of these businesses would attempt to make a profit utilizing honest methods, rather than profiting off of dishonest methods. I firmly believe honesty sells over dishonesty.
Okay! I’ll stop there.
4. What is the most influential memory you have that has impacted on your life today?
My most influential memory, huh? I do have a couple that have made me an entirely different person. One was from someone I admire greatly. A strong, hard-working, doesn’t take crap from anybody kind of guy. He gave me a swift kick in the butt when I needed it most. I am eternally grateful for that memory, though I’m not going to go into detail on it, haha.
|Haha, I would totally die.|
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would that be?
Italy! I would love to actually go and explore Italy. I want to see the canals of Venice. I would love to wander through the rolling hills of Tuscany and maybe participate in some mock battles (Or real battles) at the Coliseum in Rome.
6. The last train has left for the day and you need to call someone to come and pick you up, who would you call?
I would call my Mom! Mostly because she is the greatest person in the world.
7. If you were to have a film made about your life who would you want to play you?
Oh wow. I think I would have to pick either Chris Pratt, Leonardo di Caprio, or Matt Damon. I’ve had some interesting experiences, and I think my experiences would best be portrayed by an actor who can really access their emotions.
8. If you had the chance to move to another country to live where would that be?
I would love to live in Italy! Or perhaps Mexico. Or somewhere in South America. Or perhaps Japan?
It’s decided. I’ll just live everywhere!
9. Invent or name a cocktail that best describes your personality. With or without alcohol whatever is your preference.
I would call it the Hyperactive-Mayhem because I am non-stop all over the place.
10. You are hosting a dinner party and you can invite 5 people, who would you invite?
Will Smith, Willow Smith, Jayden Smith, M. Night Shyamalan, and former U.S Vice President Joe Biden
11. Cheese or chocolate?
Is there such a thing as a cheese and chocolate combo? If there isn’t, I call dibs on naming it!
I would call it the “what the hell am I doing with my life.”
If I had to choose one, though, cheese is my main man. I’m not sure life would be worth living without it!
Okay, now it’s time for me to announce my nominees!
Nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award 2018!
- Kalyan Panja from Travtasy
- Nikkola Wright from Not Freud’s Couch
- Elease Concord from The Sunny Side of Something
- Alexine Delchambre from Lexie Anime Travel
- Nikhilesh Negi from Project ONE
- Jagriti Roy from The Unconditional Thinker
- Adewusi Oluwakemi from Oluwakemi Craft
- Kaylee Phipps Burdick from Building your kingdom
- Freddy Junior Gandarilla from Internet Marketing Blog 101
- Sophie Bowen from Crisis In The Twenties
Questions for my nominees!
1. How did you come to choose your blogging topic?
2. If you suddenly received one million dollars, what would you do with the money?
3. Who inspires you?
4. What is your passion?
5. If you could spend the day with anyone in the world, who would it be and what would you do?
6. What is a fun fact that you know, that most people don’t know?
7. What are your aspirations?
8. What is your fondest memory?
9. Let’s say you were given the opportunity to make one statement, and the entire world was able to hear it, what would you say?
10. What is one thing that you absolutely cannot live without.
Congratulations to my nominees! I hope you have fun answering my questions. 🙂
I hope you all have a fantastic day!